- High-density foam with eggbox shape
- Cool aeration technology
- Recommended for Pressure Sores and Pain Relief
- Available in single, three-quarter, double, queen, and king sizes.
- Made of ventilated, convoluted foam, the eggbox topper provides constant and uninterrupted air circulation beneath your body, while you sleep.
- The egg shapes enlarge the area in contact with air, thereby increasing ventilation, alleviating sweat, and reducing body heat.
- The convoluted airflow design regulates the body’s temperature and reduces heat and moisture buildup through the night – creating a soft and cool surface for a restful sleep.
- These toppers assist with pressure relief, evenly distributing the body’s weight, improving blood circulation, and aiding in the recovery and prevention of pressure wounds and/or bed sores.
- The foam’s peak-and-valley design improves blood flow by decreasing pressure on the skin, especially at pressure points such as shoulders and hips.
- And they maintain the natural curvature of the spine, reducing pressure on the back and relieving back stiffness, The result: No more stiff joints or sore muscles.
The egg box mattress topper helps distribute your weight evenly, throughout the mattress, relieving pressure on the body and ensuring a more restful night’s sleep.